Total Geography 10 is a textbook of Geography for the candidates taking the ICSE Examination. It provides total coverage of the Syllabus and Scope including chapters on Waste Generation and Management on which the Examination paper will be set. The course content, as per the Syllabus and the Scope, is given at the head of each chapter. Extra material given in this book is not for detailed study but for general information only. The highlights of the book are:
- Examples based on application and thinking skills to enable the students to answer questions on such skills as recall, application, inference and judgement.
- A (Revised) Specimen Paper is given for the benefit of students.
- Maps of India are given in the book as notified by the Council.
- Extract of the Survey Maps are given to give practice for map reading.
- Irrelevant matter and repetition is avoided in order not to confuse students.